SENIOR COMPLIANCE CONSULTANT – IRISH COMPLIANCE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Our Irish joint venture partner, Compliance Ireland, is seeking a Senior Compliance Consultant to carry out long term and/or short-term consultancy tasks for clients, including;
- Advising boards of directors on new and impending statutory and regulatory requirements and guidance
- Developing and documenting compliance policies
- Developing and documenting annual compliance plans including systems and controls to ensure the Company complies with statutory and regulatory requirements and guidance
- Monitoring the activities of Companies under the compliance plan and reporting to the Board of Directors and Senior Management
- Monitoring systems and controls in place to ensure all staff and relevant stakeholders including outsourced service providers comply with any applicable legal and regulatory requirements and guidance
- Monitoring customer complaints process
- Reporting compliance exceptions and breaches to the Company
- Reviewing proposals in relation to new products and services, material modifications to existing products and services and major management initiatives to ensure compliance with current and planned statutory and regulatory requirements and guidance
- Updating compliance policies and plan to take into account of new or updated compliance requirements (including new or updated legal and regulatory requirements and guidance), new products and services, material modifications to existing products and services and major management initiatives
- Provide compliance-based opinions
- Providing relevant training courses where required
You should have at least 5 years compliance experience in Irish regulated entities including creating policies and procedures, an awareness of AML requirements too and have the ability to help set up compliance functions if needed. You should also have strong interpersonal skills (as you will be dealing with a variety of clients and staff at all levels up to Board members) and currently be working in Ireland.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to contact David Symes FCA or Patricia D’Arcy on 44-20-7330-6966 or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in Dublin. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.
Apply for SENIOR COMPLIANCE CONSULTANT – IRISH COMPLIANCE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly