Compliance Analyst –2 years Compliance Experience (Any Sector or Regulator/Consultancy)
Our Client, an FCA registered firm, are looking to recruit a Compliance Analyst. In a mixed and varied role, duties will include:
- Perform compliance risk assessment to understand risk level, significance and scope
- Create an effective compliance monitoring plan to audit internal control adherence
- Report back to management on any monitoring issues identified and ensure that resolutions are rectified
- Draft & revise company policies to support the compliance framework
- Maintain the company compliance manual with regulatory changes
- Management of the regulatory returns and communication with the regulator via the Connect, Gabriel and Chrysalis systems
- Management of the Approved Persons process and fit and proper assessments
- Ad Hoc projects
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years COBS compliance experience from an FCA regulated organisation, consultancy or the regulator.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.
Apply for Compliance Analyst –2 years Compliance Experience (Any Sector or Regulator/Consultancy)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly