Vendor Control Manager – Vendor Management, Vendor Controls or Third Party Auditing/Monitoring Exper
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation, are looking to recruit a Vendor Control Manager to lead and manage the Vendor Management team located in the UK (and overseas) to meet the short and long term business needs and capabilities across the Group identifying and promoting best practises and procedures. Duties include the:
• Implement the required Vendor governance standards ensuring a robust risk-based quality assessment oversight framework are in place and reported on.
• Maintain the Vendor Management risk register and risk acceptance logs.
• Monitor and report on Vendor performance to include types of breaches, corrective action steps taken and communication with the relationship owners.
• Support with initiation of potential new third-party services through RFI/RFP (tender) processes to ensure the business comply to agreed tender governance.
• Ensure best practise quality standards are embedded into the Vendor Controls Team and Relationship Owner procedures and training material.
• Present to senior management around area of responsibility and as required present at Committees specifically covering Vendor Management.
• Plan, co-ordinate and support with internal and external audit reviews ensuring deliverables and findings are addressed timely, and as required conduct third party audit reviews aligned to the Vendor management roadmap.
You should have a minimum of three years’ experience in a Vendor Management, Vendor Controls/Assurance or similar e.g. Third Party Audit or Monitoring role, with some previous staff supervisory experience.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at email@example.com.
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge