AML & KYC ANALYST - MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF COMPLEX STRUCTURES (SPVS, TRUSTS ETC)
Our Client, a leading law firm, is seeking to recruit an AML & KYC Analyst. Based in very pleasant offices in the middle of Dublin, duties will include;
• Carry out and manage anti-money laundering client due diligence and verification processes on a range of client types with different legal structures
• Liaise internally with money laundering reporting officer and legal risk partner and escalate sources of AML risk where required
• Research and review publicly available sources and information service providers for information pertaining to client due diligence
• Review and approval of AML/CDD requirements for varying client types
• Reviewing, drafting and documenting centralised AML procedures, systems, manuals, policies and processes
• Liaising across departments/functions to handle specific queries and requests
• Identifying, recommending and implementing improvements to existing processes and procedures
• Carry out monitoring, reporting and analysis on AML procedures
You should have at least 5 years' (Ireland or UK) experience gained in a professional services organisation or large bank/financial services institution in an AML or CDD/KYC role with sound knowledge of CDD/KYC requirements and an in-depth understanding of typical legal structures including some or all of the following; plc's, hedge funds, special purpose vehicles, partnerships, trusts and charities. NB Irish Citizens or Residents only please.
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.