Technology Risk Director
Oliver James Associates have been mandated by their global tier-one client to support their search for a London-based Technology Risk Director to lead the building out of a function. The position is based in London paying between £130,000-150,000 basic salary plus extras including car, pension, bonus and a broad benefits scheme.
The successful Director will have responsibility for:
- Leading and delivering a significant portfolio of predominantly technology assurance engagements with a particular focus on advisory services. These range from third-party assurance, internal IT audit, technology risk & controls, technology programme assurance.
- Defining the technology approach including technology scope and execution across the engagement portfolio working collaboratively.
- Leading by example; living the values of the firm with a particular focus on encouraging leadership, innovation, developing thought-provoking insight and imparting knowledge.
To qualify for the role you will have:
- Significant experience of leading complex technology assurance engagements within complex and large environments.
- Significant experience of assessing and reviewing existing and emerging technology risks and controls, and defining approaches where required.
- Considerable experience of people leadership including in diverse environments.
- A track record of developing relevant technology related thought leadership.
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements or environments.
- A proactive mind-set, with proven ability to take responsibility and drive key actions forward coupled with excellent oral and written communication skills to aid effective interaction with senior clients and stakeholders.