Investment Bank Operational Risk Analyst - Op Risk or Audit (External or Internal) Experience of Fin
Our client, a leading global investment bank, seek an Operational Risk Analyst within the wider Risk Management Group to primarily oversee their EMEA based Commodities & Global Markets business including the Market Operations Division support function. Duties will include;
This position will offer you an excellent opportunity to apply your risk skills and financial markets experience to implement and further develop our operational risk strategy.
In this role, you will be;
• Responsible for forming an independent view of the operational risk profile of both our Commodities & Global Markets and Market Operations Division operations
• Assist in change and improvement across the operational risk framework elements
• Research and report on external operational risk incidents as part of scenario analysis, analyse and report on operational risk data to identify risks and trends to improve business risk management
• Assist in compiling responses to requests from stakeholders including auditors and senior management.
• Review and challenge the scope and outcome of business risk reporting, target assessments, significant incidents, key risk indicators, projects and assurance activities
• Analysing operational risk data to identify risk themes to facilitate improved business risk management.
You will either be an experienced Operational Risk Analyst or come from Internal or External Audit (preferably qualified) with experience of large Financial Services organisations (Banks, Insurers etc) looking break into Investment Banking in the developing field of Operational Risk.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at Dcrook@compliancerecruitment.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.