Risk Framework Manager
Due to a growth in the business my client, a UK Consumer Credit firm, are searching for an Operational Risk Framework Manager to join their team. The role will be Home based but will require frequent travel to their office in Essex as well as subsidiary offices in Slough, Coventry, and London.
- Support first line management in the identification and recording of business risks including:
- Summarise the top gross and net risk exposures
- Development and approval of risk mitigation plans.
- Track implementation of risk mitigation plans.
- Self-certification of risk registers by first line owners
- Support first line management in implementing the group incident reporting and management framework and creating a risk aware culture.
- Support the first line in fully embedding responsibilities for operational risk management (business continuity, information security, health and safety, and audit)
- To act as the primary point of contact for first line management on regulatory matters, analysing the impact of and disseminating regulatory updates, acting as SME for project work within areas of expertise
Knowledge and skills:
- Ability to work collaboratively with management and stakeholders to establish relationships and become a trusted advisor.
- Experience of industry best practice Risk Management Frameworks.
- An ability to translate and communicate technical issues in a straightforward manner.
- Independently minded and able to challenge constructively and professionally.
- Ability to draft senior management level reports.
- Previous experience of influencing a risk culture.
- Integrity, professionalism, tact and confidentiality.
Apply for Risk Framework Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly