Operational Risk Analyst – Previous Relevant Experience Within Financial Services Required
Our client, a leading Private bank, is looking to recruit an Operational Risk Analyst. Duties will include:
• Responsibility for management and maintenance of the Incident Management System, aggregating and analysing risk events reported by the business units into Basel 2 categories
• Lead the enterprise-wide examination of incidents reported via the Incident Management System
• Performing root cause analyses on identified risk events or complaints to recommend improvements to prevent these risk events from re-occurring
• Escalation and oversight of serious notifiable events in line with policy to closure.
• Performing a monthly reconciliation and review of the risk events reported to the Risk management, Finance and Forensic departments.
• Take a lead role via the Risk and Control Self-Assessment process assisting with the identification of key risks and mitigating controls in their business units, as well as action plans to address any gaps in the mitigating measures identified.
• Analysing identified trends in the key risk indicators reported to Management/Audit Risk and Compliance Committee.
• Monitoring the implementation of action plans to address medium and high key risk indicators reported monthly to Risk Management.
• Oversight, management and maintenance of the Central Risk Register.
• Assist in the preparation of reports for the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee, the Management Committee and Board.
You should have proven experience of Operational Risk from within any financial services sector with knowledge of risk management techniques.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.