Compliance Assistant – Six months experience (Compliance Administrator or Assistant) required
Our Client, a boutique Wealth Manager, is looking to recruit a Compliance Assistant to assist with implementing upcoming regulatory changes to the business and work closely with all areas of the business in providing solutions to regulatory challenges. Duties will include:
• Research and Development of applicable legislation, regulation and FCA Rules
• Keeping track of relevant new regulatory or legislative updates and/or guidance
• Creating and delivering effective means of conveying updates and regulatory changes to other business areas
• Drafting or altering policies and procedures for the approval by the Head of Compliance
• Providing training and updates to the Firm, specific teams or individuals
• Assisting the Compliance team in day to day tasks when required
The ideal candidate should be degree educated with 6-12 months relevant experience from financial services (e.g. Compliance Assistant or Compliance Administrator).
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.
Apply for Compliance Assistant – Six months experience (Compliance Administrator or Assistant) required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly