Compliance & AML Analyst - Suit AML or Compliance Experience
Our Client, a London based Wealth Boutique and Fintech organisation are looking to recruit a Compliance & AML Analyst to assist with day to day compliance issues. Reporting to the Head of Compliance, duties will include:
• Manage the on-boarding clients and broker-counterparties
• Carrying out and management of KYC reviews, approvals and relayed AML projects
• Enforcing all elements of the Firms regulatory policies and procedures
• Carrying out of Compliance Monitoring in line with the Firms monitoring program
• Working with and assisting the MLRO and Head of Compliance with complex clients
• Drafting, reviewing and on-going management and company wide adherence to compliance policies and procedures
• Approving employee personal trades and to ensure staff members have obtained the required approval before trading
• Rolling out of AML courses, the firms AML handbook and the firms Compliance manual to all new members of staff
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with at least 3 years AML or Compliance experience from a financial services environment looking to work in a mixed role covering both areas
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.
Apply for Compliance & AML Analyst - Suit AML or Compliance Experience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly