Pensions Compliance Officer
Our client is a well-known Financial Services business who are currently looking to recruit a Level 4 Diploma and AF7 (or equivalent) Compliance Officer. In this role you will ensure compliant advice is provided to consumers, with a focus on advice deemed to be specialist, complex and/or high-risk to consumers. The role naturally involves supporting other non-specialist review work, as well as regulatory driven projects when required.
- Review client files, including complex cases, with a focus on defined benefit transfers, to a high standard and prepare detailed and coherent reports which present appropriate remedial action as necessary to comply with FCA Rules & TCF Principles.
- Co-ordinate workloads of the team with colleagues in the absence of the Manager to ensure objectives and priorities are met and ensure team decisions are followed through.
- Assist the Manager in developing client communication to promote effective and consistent compliance in conjunction with the Compliance Division.
- Review client firms’ compliance standards against the FCA’s rules and principles, via a remotely delivered health check and provide in depth feedback to collaborate the findings.
- Awareness of operational and regulatory risk, which may impact the Group. Responsible for reporting to their line manager any risk which may impact on the business.
- Maintaining accurate information to support workflow and quality assessment management, within SLA’s.
- Ensuring that all your work is conducted to a high standard and you adhere to business process and competency requirements.
- Ensuring that all your work remains totally accurate at all times and is properly recorded and reported within the files and databases.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relations with internal and external Stakeholders.
· Good background knowledge of FCA Conduct of Business, advice process requirements
and TCF principles.
· Knowledge of defined benefit transfers and pensions.
· Good knowledge of financial services and markets.
· Knowledge of compliance processes and structures.
Apply for Pensions Compliance Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly