Our client is a well-known Financial Services business who are currently looking to recruit a Compliance Officer. In this role you will work as part of a wider Compliance team to support in delivering the firm’s compliance strategy.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of internal systems and controls to regulatory rules and guidance.
- Positively promote compliance to internal and external customers.
- Providing proactive and pragmatic compliance guidance to support regulatory changes, Financial Services projects, on-going business initiatives and other requirements.
- Providing advice and support to management in relation to systems and controls risks, specifically pertaining to Financial Conduct Authority rules and guidance.
- Assist with the development and review of operational policies and procedures to ensure they remain within regulatory requirements
- Undertake compliance monitoring in line with the firm’s annual Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Continue development of relationships with industry trade bodies.
- Experience within a Financial Services regulated environment
- Sound working knowledge of the FCA handbook.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good educational background (including mathematics and English qualifications).
Apply for Compliance Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly