Wealth Management MLRO
Our Client, a boutique Wealth Manager, is looking to recruit a MLRO to primarily focus on managing day to day business queries and tasks. Taking on the controlled function with the FCA, duties will include:
- Oversight and management of KYC reviews, approvals and financial crime monitoring
- Leading and coordinating any business or group wide remediation projects related to financial crime
- Manage, approve and coordinate the on-boarding clients and broker-counterparties as well as AR’s and Tied Agents
- Drafting and submitting monthly regulatory reports which are disseminated to the board
- Taking ownership and supporting other members of the team in ad hoc projects
- Rolling out of AML courses and the firms AML Handbook to all new members of staff
The ideal candidate should have at least 7 years relevant experience from financial services with a strong technical knowledge of the FCA Handbook and all regulations regarding AML/Financial Crime.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.