Data Protection & Information Security Officer
Our client, a leading international organisation, is recruiting a Data Protection & Information Security officer. Working within Legal & Compliance your duties will include;
• Ensure compliance with data protection laws, ISO certification, applicable regulations, and internal policies
• Educate employees on the regulations or standards and the impact on the organisation if these are not followed
• Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests and client tenders and bids
• Ensure your findings are recorded, followed up, and rectified, investigating irregularities and non-compliance issues
• Management, identification and assessment of security risks for the company and recommend remediation and corrective actions
• Address questions from internal & external audits and examinations.
You should have experience in a similar role, able to interpret DP regulatory requirements and communicate them to operational teams in an understandable and digestible manner and some knowledge of information security & ISO standard requirements.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Symes FCA on 020 7330 6966 or send your details to him at David@compliancerecruitment.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.