Compliance Monitoring Officer (12 Month FTC)
The role is responsible for ensuing that the business is compliant for the purposes of its regulated activity in financial services.
The Client- Our client is a leading financial services’ business
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Supporting the delivery of the compliance strategy.
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of internal systems and controls to regulatory rules and guidance.
- Assisting the Compliance Manager with the management and implementation of the Annual Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Engaging with functional areas within the business and relevant third parties to conduct each Compliance Monitoring review.
- Testing and reporting on the effectiveness of policies and procedures, together with the associated systems and controls within the area under review.
- Carrying out call listening and other checks to review and report on the effectiveness of the First Line Quality Monitoring function.
- Reviewing and considering other sources of data (e.g. complaints, cancellations) to identify any potential failings and /or recurring themes.
- Carrying out other ad hoc investigations and business support activities as required.
- Capturing and recording Incidents and Breaches as appropriate – escalating significant issues to the Compliance Manager.
- Preparing regular compliance reports for the Compliance Manager and assist in preparing on-going reports to the relevant Governance Forums.
- Experience of working in a regulated firm and sound knowledge of the UK regulatory framework, including FCA rules and guidance in relation to Consumer Credit.
- Awareness and understanding of current and new regulatory requirements affecting the business.
- Ability to review business practices against regulatory expectations.
Apply for Compliance Monitoring Officer (12 Month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly