Divisional Risk & Compliance Manager– Life and Pensions Experience Required
We are recruiting a Risk and Compliance Manager for our client, a division of a larger group. Working alongside other divisional heads, the main responsibilities of the role include:
• Provide oversight and challenge of operational areas to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and that risks to the business are identified and that the appropriate action is in place to mitigate these.
• Undertake compliance monitoring and root cause analysis of regulatory issues across operational areas
• Produce monthly risk reports for use at both entity and group board level, in the agreed format that highlight risks and issues impacting the relevant business area and identifying the other areas of concern and actions being taken to mitigate any risks.
• Receive and review appropriate business MI to ensure awareness of emerging risks and regulatory issues
• Provide policy guidance across all areas of regulation to the business.
• Establish effective internal relationships with key business partners to ensure all company initiatives and new issues are fully understood and considered in a compliant and commercially sensitive manner.
• Act as the primary point of contact with the regulator for issues arising within the division. You should have significant experience of regulatory compliance from within the life and pensions industry. You should also be fully familiar with AML requirements.
If this role is of interest, please call David Crook on 0207 330 6963 or send your up to date CV to email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.
Apply for Divisional Risk & Compliance Manager– Life and Pensions Experience Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly