Legal & Compliance Manager - CIS Knowledge Required
Our client, a global Financial Services Group, are looking to recruit a Legal & Compliance officer to effectively carry out day to day legal and compliance responsibilities. Duties will include:
• Ensuring that terms of legal agreements are such that the firm is protected against legal and regulatory risks, particularly in relation to conduct of business obligations and anti-money laundering requirements.
• Ensuring the firms compliance with AML/KYC and FCA conduct of business requirements
• Ensuring compliance with all rules on client communication including financial promotions and approve such communication for distribution
• Carrying out Compliance monitoring on a regular basis and report on findings
• Arrange and provide regulatory training for staff
The ideal candidate should be a graduate with an understanding of collective investment schemes as well as a detailed knowledge and understanding of the relevant FCA and AML/KYC regulations.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.