Senior Finance Manager - FinTech Payments
Oliver James Associates Dublin are representing a leading global FinTech Payments organisation in their focus to appoint a Senior Finance Manager, for their European Expansion into Ireland. Our client are at the forefront of their sector.
The role of the Finance Manager would include:
- Preparation of;
- Principle contact for local authorities (e.g. Irish revenue (tax) authority)
- Preparing different filing with Tax authorities such as CIT/VAT returns, EC sales lists etc.
- Responsible for ensuring proper reconciliation, segregation and settlement processes for Customer, Distributor and Merchant funds.
- Responsibility and oversight of the outsourced Finance and Treasury Services functions (segregated funds, accounting services and finance controls).
- Following the Group policies and procedures, establishing financial controls over processes, relative to above functions and accountabilities.
- Ensure external and internal reporting, budgeting and reforecasting deadlines are met whilst maintaining the integrity of information.
- Review, assess and recommend improvements to internal control systems, processes, controls and procedures ensuring appropriate documentation in place.
- Drive process and systems efficiencies in all areas of responsibility.
- Preparation of periodic reports to the board
- Managing relationship with Irish banks.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA accreditation with significant payments/financial services experience.
- The ability to work independently as well as cohesively with a remote wider team
- Must be resident in Ireland and based in the Dublin office (requirement to travel to Vienna as required to oversee outsourced services).
- Excellent IT skills, in particular strong knowledge and experience with Excel and SAP.
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship management are essential for dealing with people at all levels.
- Able to work in a time pressured and dynamic environment with a high degree of accuracy whilst maintaining focus and concentration.
- Strong team player with high self-motivation and positive 'can-do' attitude, who can deliver high value output independently, but also lead direct and cross-functional teams, to produce high quality improvements in governance, risk management and internal controls.
For more information, please send your updated CV to the below details.