Interim Compliance Manager & MLRO – 12 month contract
A well established and highly successful Foreign Exchange & Payments business are currently looking to recruit an interim Compliance Manager & MLRO to provide maternity cover for 8-12 months.
You will be responsible for:
- Oversee the development of the compliance strategy for the Company.
- Work as the MLRO and the Nominated Officer.
- Be responsible for the Regulatory relationships and relevant third parties in ensuring the Company achieves the required regulatory standard.
- Provide strategic and operational advice to the Company on all aspects of compliance processes and procedures applicable to the Company.
- To protect the Company’s assets (and ensure compliance) by devising and maintaining a programme to ensure that the Company comply with its regulatory obligations.
- Any identified issues related to the non-compliance or potential risks are to be reported the Risk Committee.
- To carry out due diligence to assess the impact of any new business, processes and procedures from a risk point of view.
- To assess controls, analyse data and draw conclusions about the adequacy and effectiveness of the Company policies, systems and practices.
- Keep abreast of regulatory/legislative changes and codes of best practice, ensuring Company policies are updated to reflect any changes in these areas.
- Design a framework to ensure all staff across the Company receive adequate training in areas of risk management.
- To review transactions and recognise patterns in the data, where further investigation would be required.
Key Requirements -
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Prior experience as an FCA / Approved person and or/ experience of engagement with the FCA
- Compliance and MLRO experience, specifically in payment services or Foreign Exchange
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business risk assessment and management
- Gravitas with excellent relationship building skills with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter, high levels of initiative and a strong work ethic
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and highly motivated Compliance & AML team within a reputable FX firm.
Apply for Interim Compliance Manager & MLRO – 12 month contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly