Regulatory Compliance Manager – Surveillance Systems Experience Required
2 days left
- Contract Type
Our client, a leading Global Regulatory Technology company, are looking to recruit a Regulatory Compliance Manager to join their European Team. Reporting to the COO, duties will include:
· Support the development of the new Regulatory Division requirements for asset managers, including MAR and new EU Benchmark Regulation (BMR)
· Assist the Implementation teams for Market Surveillance
· Partnering with the Product Development team on product developments related to various benchmark regulations
· Perform research on changes on new regulatory reporting requirements and accounting standards and its impact for the buy-side
· Support the MAR and BMR sales force as the SME at European Level
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with a very strong knowledge of MAR and Market Surveillance systems and some regulatory knowledge. This may have been gained in an Internal Compliance (or Operations) department or else from a similar technology or consulting firm.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge
Apply for Regulatory Compliance Manager – Surveillance Systems Experience Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly