Senior Data Analytics Leader, Leeds
Oliver James Associates seek to recruit a Senior Data Analytics Leader to be based in Leeds, on behalf of their tier one client.
The position pays a basic salary between £85,000 - £95,000 plus annual bonus, strong pension scheme, PMI, flexible cash benefits allowances plus extras. There are exceptional career progression opportunities.
A passion for all things data - including trends, developments and forecasts - is an absolute must to enable a smooth cultural fit with this passionate team.
The successful candidate must carry proven experience in:-
- Leading complex and diverse advanced data analytics teams;
- Advising a broad range of stakeholders / clients of deep analytics solutions;
- Working in a risk & regulatory-influenced environment, delivering high-profile analytics engagements;
- Be acutely aware of the importance, developments, variety and utility of data analytics in the modern working environment;
- Designing innovative solutions to derive value from their data;
- Championing data cross-firm at all levels via thorough presentations, networking and effective communication.
- Awareness of a number or the following technologies:- SQL, SAS, Excel, Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview, Hadoop, R, Matlab etc.;
- Strong planning, organisation and people management skills
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org