Retail Financial Services Advisory Manager – Suit In-House/Consultancy or FCA Experience
Our Client, a global consultancy firms, is recruiting a client facing Retail Financial Services Advisory Manager. Duties will include:
• Providing clients with advise on retail financial services regulation
• Assisting clients in the drafting of key policies, including compliance manuals and associated documents
• Performing ad-hoc assurance reviews with respect to retail financial services regulatory issues
• Acting as a subject matter expert on internal audit reviews
• Provide a variety of support on client campaigns from researching new regulations to assisting effective business implementation
You should have previous Compliance experience of Retail Financial Services including a good knowledge of COBS and DISP. This many have been gained from an in-house Compliance team, another Consultancy or the Regulator.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.