Consultant/Manager, Financial Crime Compliance - Consulting
This growing and successful niche consulting practice are looking for a number of exceptional individuals to join the team in London covering a wide range of Financial Crime Compliance/Anti Money Laundering functions.
The Client- Consulting firm working purely in the Banking & Financial Services space across all sectors, specialising in Financial Crime Compliance.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Provide high quality analysis, insight and advice to clients in the Banking & FS sector, with a particular focus on anticipating regulatory change
- Regulatory Advisory and Financial Crime Compliance Strategy including; AML, CTF, Sanctions and ABC
- Work with a wide range of client projects that address complex issues, possibly across several work streams and manage senior stakeholder expectations
- Identify opportunities as the Financial Crime regulatory landscape develops
- Have a broader perspective of potential issues and the market intelligence to identify opportunities and work with the firm on building the right capabilities
- Delivery of client engagements to Banks and providing financial crime compliance solutions
- Regulatory Compliance knowledge particularly within Financial Crime (Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, Bribery & Corruption, Fraud, Market Abuse)
- Candidates could come from having worked within a Financial Crime / Compliance function
- Gap analysis skills and experience
- Ability to identify weaknesses in key controls and management to provide pragmatic solutions
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Capability to make strong, constructive judgements
- Experience within Banking & Financial Services ideally
- Collaborative approach to work
Apply for Consultant/Manager, Financial Crime Compliance - Consulting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly