Compliance Analyst – Asset Management
An Institutional Asset Management house is looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their medium sized team in a broad and varied role. An excellent opportunity for an individual looking for their next step up within a similar sizes firm or a candidate from a larger Asset Management house looking for a more varied role.
- Staying abreast of new regulatory developments in relevant jurisdictions.
- Reviewing marketing materials.
- Perform monitoring tests in accordance with the compliance monitoring program.
- Assist with the ongoing implementation and development of the firm’s MiFID II compliance program
- Drafting policies and procedures.
- Assisting in implementation of various procedures, including AML, privacy, cybersecurity, trading, allocations and MIFID II.
- Various duties related to ensuring that the guideline compliance controls remain effective.
- Ad hoc projects & covering in the absence of other team members, as and when required.
- 3-5 years Generalist Compliance experience from within an institutional asset manager
- Degree Educated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Please view all our other Live Jobs on our website www.CLARCrecruitment.com