Compliance Analyst – Asset Management
An Institutional Asset Management house is looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their medium sized team in a broad and varied role. An excellent opportunity for an individual looking for their next step up within a similar sizes firm or a candidate from a larger Asset Management house looking for a more varied role.
- Staying abreast of new regulatory developments in relevant jurisdictions.
- Reviewing marketing materials.
- Perform monitoring tests in accordance with the compliance monitoring program.
- Assist with the ongoing implementation and development of the firm’s MiFID II compliance program
- Drafting policies and procedures.
- Assisting in implementation of various procedures, including AML, privacy, cybersecurity, trading, allocations and MIFID II.
- Various duties related to ensuring that the guideline compliance controls remain effective.
- Ad hoc projects & covering in the absence of other team members, as and when required.
- 3-5 years Generalist Compliance experience from within an institutional asset manager
- Degree Educated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Please view all our other Live Jobs on our website www.CLARCrecruitment.com
Apply for Compliance Analyst – Asset Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly