Data Protection Manager
Our client, a leading legal firm, is looking for a Data Protection Manager. Duties will include;
• Oversight of regulatory developments in Data Protection and leading change requirements across the business
• Coordination of data destruction, data portability and data breaches including assistance with root cause analysis, resolution and remedial actions.
• Maintain, review and have oversight of the clients’ Data Inventory in liaison with the Information Security Team.
• Monitoring of Data Protection activity across the business
• Design and development of effective policies and procedures to meet Data Protection requirements
• Provision of reporting as required on Data Protection to include Data Inventory, Subject Access Requests, Data Destruction, Data Portability, breaches, monitoring, regulatory developments and training.
You should have previous experience of some or all the above and be up to speed with GDPR. Any exposure to law or legal services is advantageous but more important is the proven ability to think independently and engage with and influence colleagues at all levels.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 0207 330 6963 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge