PA & Compliance Administrator – Wealth Management
A wealth management firm is looking for a PA to join their Risk & Compliance team to support both the Head of the Department and the broader Compliance team. An excellent opportunity for a PA looking to broaden their compliance exposure
- Organise & manage the Risk & Compliance Director’s schedule.
- Assist the Director and the team with the preparation and management of Risk and Compliance papers and reporting to Executive Committees.
- Support the Director and the team to execute the Risk & Compliance Plan
- Assist the team in maintaining the firm’s Risk & Compliance records
- Support the Director in the coordination of the Team’s activities and in tracking the allocation and completion of work
- Support the Director with the development and production of MI used by the department and management to gain assurance for the safe operation of the business
- Assist the department in the fulfilment of its role to provide Risk & Compliance advice and oversight to the business
- An experienced PA, ideally with some previous Compliance experience.
- Experience working for a wealth/fund management firm preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and manage ever changing and often conflicting priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Please view all our other Live Jobs on our website www.CLARCrecruitment.com