Regional Head of Compliance EMEA – Multijurisdictional Financial Crime Experience Required
Our client, a global payments company, are looking to recruit a Regional Head of Compliance EMEA to oversee compliance activities across Europe, Middle East and Africa as well as the application of compliance principles to support growth across the region. Reporting to the Group Compliance Director and managing a team, duties will include:
• Oversight of regulatory compliance and AML & CTF programmes across the EMEA region
• Ensure compliance at all times with all applicable laws and multi-jurisdictional regulations
• Maintain the risk assessments across all programmes
• Oversee and manage all Compliance training, record management, current licensing, suspicious activity reporting and all exams and audits
• Oversee anti-fraud programmes across the region and roll them out in new countries
• Regular reporting to executive management on the status of regulatory compliance
• Visiting non UK territories to represent firm to central banks & regulatory bodies and maintaining an excellent, ongoing dialogue with them.
You must be a graduate with a substantial track record in compliance from an international firm with a hands on working knowledge of multi-jurisdictional regulations, AML, CTF and Data Privacy. You must also have some previous staff supervision experience and good influencing skills.
NB. There will be a substantial amount of travel included in this role.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge
Apply for Regional Head of Compliance EMEA – Multijurisdictional Financial Crime Experience Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly