Compliance Consultant – Investment Management Experience Required
We are recruiting for a leading compliance consultancy firm seeking a consultant to join their growing firm. Duties will include;
• Advising on all areas of the FCA rules and amending and updating client manuals, systems and procedures as appropriate;
• Carrying out monitoring programmes and reporting to the board of client firms;
• Provide advice on special projects, including the launch of new businesses and products requiring authorisation;
• Advise on impact and needs of SCMR
• Liaise with FSA on behalf of clients as required.
• Ad hoc projects
You should have a good knowledge of COLL and several years experience from an in house compliance function, another consultancy practice covering similar clients or the Regulator. Any Fin Crime experience useful but more important are strong communication skills, able to deals with all levels of clients staff from junior up to Board level.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Symes FCA on 020 7330 6966 or send your details to him at David@compliancerecruitment.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.
Apply for Compliance Consultant – Investment Management Experience Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly