Senior AML Analyst – Private Banking CDD/KYC Experience Including Complex Structures Required
We are recruiting a Senior AML Analyst for our client, a leading Private Bank. The main responsibilities of the role include the following:
• Conduct reviews of new prospects and existing clients, assessing the risk profile and KYC documentation, resolving any issues found by liaising with the Front Office, Line Management and Senior Management where necessary.
• Identify any potential KYC AML risks in the Bank and report the findings to the Financial Crime Compliance Manager, where necessary.
• Management of BAU workflows, including the review of new client proposals, account opening, periodic reviews and changes to accounts, providing Quality Checking oversight.
• Support the Head of Financial Crime Compliance in the management of all financial crime compliance issues.
• Mentoring of more junior analysts within the team.
• Assist the business as and when required on financial crime related queries, by providing advice and guidance, outlining options and recommending solutions as appropriate.
• Assist in the review and update of department procedures and drive system and process improvements.
• Lead or assist with any other regulatory tasks or ad hoc projects as might reasonably be requested by Line Management or the MLRO.
You should be a graduate with several years relevant experience in Private Banking CDD/KYC covering complex structures including trusts etc.
If this role is of interest, please send your up to date CV in the first instance to David Crook at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.