Deputy MLRO – Financial Services or Specialist Law Enforcement Background Required
Our client, a leading financial services organisation, are looking to recruit a Group Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer to work alongside and support the MLRO in delivering Senior Management responsibilities. Reporting to the MLRO (deputising when necessary) and managing a small team, duties will include:
• Conduct annual risk assessment relating to AML & CTF and incorporate conclusions in to the current policies and requirements
• Review and update all AML & CTF policies and procedures
• Lead in the design/build and implementation of a compliance monitoring programme for AML & CTF across all relevant parts of the business
• Notify the MLRO through timely reporting of all incidence of non-compliance with regulation and legislation across the business
• Make practical and acceptable recommendations to management where systems and procedures are in need of enhancing to counter the risk of financial crime
• Review and investigate suspicious activity reports and submit reports as a Nominated Person, where needed, to the NCA
• Ensure the Bank remains up to date with relevant regulatory developments
• Advise on the development and maintenance of, and signing off where appropriate, AML & CTF procedures
• Respond promptly to requests for advice or information from senior management, external auditors or the regulatory/law enforcement bodies.
The ideal candidate should have significant AML/CTF experience gained from financial services or a specialist law enforcement agency (e.g. NCA). You should have a very good understanding of financial crime regulations with a knowledge of relevant FCA, FATF and JMLSG initiatives.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge