Assistant Data Protection Compliance Officer
My client is a very prestigious organisation and a leader in its chosen field.
They are currently looking to recruit an individual to support the Data Privacy Office in the dailywork and assist the Data Protection Officer.
You will be responsible for daily tasks of the Data Protection Office including monitoring notifications to the DPO Inbox, escalating any potential breaches to the Data Protection Officer. You will have a key role in change and new projects in order to provide guidance and advice to the business highlighted from completed DPIA’s and be the conduit for advice related queries into the Data protection office from all business areas.
- Assist the Data Protection Office to develop, embed and monitor data privacy management and oversight across the business.
- Stakeholder management providing guidance and support of the DPIA process.
- Lead and support a strong cross functional relationship with key stakeholders across all prioritised business processes, understanding all relevant areas and how their processes and resources interact with other functional areas from a data privacy perspective.
- Challenge existing ways of working, reviewing effectiveness of the groups Privacy by Design.
- Supoort the Data Privacy office embed the desired data privacy cultiure and assist compiling regular cultural messages from the DPO, helping develop data privacy cultural behaviours in the business to make them stick.
- Providing guidance on change programmes and new projects from a Data Privacy GDPR Perspective.
- Providing guidance and support from the DPO Office to assist and drive projects and changes to successful completion in delivering transformational processes.
- Compile and deliver presentations for awareness campaigns from the DPO.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the The Data Protection Act and GDPR
- Strong ability to disseminate and clearly communicate GDPR and ICO matters effectively
- Ability to provide a commercial view whilst considering the high importance of Data subjects
- Capable of demonstrating initiative whilst working to fulfil a complex workload and proven ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hard working with a professional, mature and flexible approach
- Proven influencing skills and experience and an ability to interact at senior level within the company.
- Compliance focussed, confident and tenacious, flexible and adaptable
Salary is commensurate with experience but will reflect the significance of the role
Apply for Assistant Data Protection Compliance Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly