AML Onboarding Officer
Reporting to the Head of Client Onboarding you will be responsible for supporting the business with all AML & KYC requirements.
In this role, your main responsibilities will include:
- Checking and Approving AML/KYC requirements for new clients
- Advising the business on AML/KYC documentation required
- Assisting the business through periodic review process
- Assisting in maintaining and updating team procedures.
- Assisting in producing various MI for management.
- Anti-money laundering and client due diligence.
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with KYC/AML for wide range of client types, including private individuals, corporates, partnerships, trusts
- Understanding of complex AML scenarios of clients based in high risk territories
- Willingness to maintain up-to-date knowledge of the rules, regulations and guidance in respect of all aspects of AML