EMEA Money Laundering Reporting Officer – PSD2 Knowledge Required
Our client, a global payments company, are looking to recruit an MLRO to be the go to individual for all AML and CTF issues in EMEA. Reporting to the Regional Head of Compliance and managing a small team, duties will include:
• Implement and manage the AML and CTF programmes, record management, exams and audits, licence registrations and oversee reporting for suspicious activity.
• Ensuring compliance with country/jurisdictional laws, regulations and company policy and procedure
• Working across the business to ensure it is capable of identifying, managing and quantifying exposures
• Producing periodic management reports for compliance with regards to AML/CTF
• Working with senior management to determine the course of actions for cases of reputational risk
You must be a graduate with a deep knowledge of relevant AML and CTF legislation and good knowledge of PSD2 from a similar organisation or else a wider financial services firm with an interest in the MSB industry. You must also have previous staff management experience.
NB. Whilst this role is not a registered or controlled function, you should still be considered a fit & proper person under FCA guidelines.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge