Head of Compliance & MLRO – French Speaker
An Emerging Markets Banking institution seek a Head of Compliance & MLRO to join their firm managing one direct report. Fluent French is essential.
- Registered as SMF 16 & 17
- Develop and implement the compliance strategy to meet the Regulatory requirements.
- Prepare and undertake a risk-based annual Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Develop, maintain and enhance the compliance policies, procedures, processes and ensure Compliance Manual is updated.
- Develop the procedures and controls for the Compliance Department
- Provide training on Compliance related matters to Business
- Review AML requirements and ensure implementation of AML systems and controls.
- Draft and update AML policies and procedures
- Prepare annual MLRO report to Audit Committee, in addition to quarterly updates as requested
- At least 7 years compliance experience and previously having been registered with the FCA (CF10 & 11/SMF 16 & 17)
- Fluent French
- Experience of emerging markets especially African markets.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Please view all our other Live Jobs on our website www.CLARCrecruitment.com