Head of Compliance & MLRO – French Speaker
An Emerging Markets Banking institution seek a Head of Compliance & MLRO to join their firm managing one direct report. Fluent French is essential.
- Registered as SMF 16 & 17
- Develop and implement the compliance strategy to meet the Regulatory requirements.
- Prepare and undertake a risk-based annual Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Develop, maintain and enhance the compliance policies, procedures, processes and ensure Compliance Manual is updated.
- Develop the procedures and controls for the Compliance Department
- Provide training on Compliance related matters to Business
- Review AML requirements and ensure implementation of AML systems and controls.
- Draft and update AML policies and procedures
- Prepare annual MLRO report to Audit Committee, in addition to quarterly updates as requested
- At least 7 years compliance experience and previously having been registered with the FCA (CF10 & 11/SMF 16 & 17)
- Fluent French
- Experience of emerging markets especially African markets.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Please view all our other Live Jobs on our website www.CLARCrecruitment.com
Apply for Head of Compliance & MLRO – French Speaker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly