Senior Market Risk Manager – Emerging Markets
An Emerging Markets Bank seek a Senior Market Risk Manager to join their firm in a standalone role.
- Maintain an effective risk management framework in which Market risk is effectively identified, quantified monitored and communicated.
- Maintain a robust framework that focuses on proactive identification and accurate quantification of market risk
- Promote risk management practices which allow for management flexibility within a prudent control framework
- Market Risk control and reporting functions.
- Market Risk policy formulation and maintenance.
- Quantitative analytics operations.
- Reporting market positions to relevant senior executives.
- At least 5 years Market Risk experience within a similar banking environment
- Experience of emerging markets preferably African markets.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Please view all our other Live Jobs on our website www.CLARCrecruitment.com