Senior Market Risk Manager – Emerging Markets
An Emerging Markets Bank seek a Senior Market Risk Manager to join their firm in a standalone role.
- Maintain an effective risk management framework in which Market risk is effectively identified, quantified monitored and communicated.
- Maintain a robust framework that focuses on proactive identification and accurate quantification of market risk
- Promote risk management practices which allow for management flexibility within a prudent control framework
- Market Risk control and reporting functions.
- Market Risk policy formulation and maintenance.
- Quantitative analytics operations.
- Reporting market positions to relevant senior executives.
- At least 5 years Market Risk experience within a similar banking environment
- Experience of emerging markets preferably African markets.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Please view all our other Live Jobs on our website www.CLARCrecruitment.com
Apply for Senior Market Risk Manager – Emerging Markets
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly