Compliance Assistant to join a fast-growing leading financial services firm. This is a great opportunity for someone with compliance related experience who is looking to further their knowledge and skills within a compliance career.
- Ensuring compliance with GFSC rules, GDPR and Money Laundering Regulations
- Overseeing the monitoring of regulatory developments, which include assessing and ensuring appropriate controls are put in place for changes that impact the firm
- Ensuring the adequacy of the firm's money laundering and terrorism financing systems and controls via regulatory monitoring reviews
- Assisting in the execution of the firm’s Annual Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Completing compliance monitoring reports which present findings and include suggestions for relevant remedial actions, in a clear, accurate and consistent manner
- Escalating risks and issues to the Gibraltar Head of Risk & Compliance
- Assisting in ensuring that regulatory returns are submitted within set deadlines
- Assisting in delivering appropriate compliance training to employees
- Assisting in signing off Financial Promotions
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Good knowledge of the regulations governing the Gibraltar Financial Services Industry
- Demonstrable experience in compliance monitoring
- Ability to produce timely and accurate reports delivering key issues and messages with minimal managerial input
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for timeliness and quality of delivery of monitoring reports
- Ability to summarise regulatory change in a format that is understandable to its audience.