Company Secretary - London - Financial Services
We have unique opportunity for a company secretary with a dynamic business working in a financial services organisation. This role will be to lead the company secretarial team of three assistant company secretaries. You will be responsible for ensure the company compliance and maintaining high levels of corporate governance.
The successful candidate will be working with the Chair, Non-executive Directors and Group executive to set appropriate board calendar, manage the corporate governance framework. You will manage the entities within the business to ensure group entity statutory records are compliant with legal, statutory and regulatory requirements. You will contribute to formal meeting discussions as and when required, advising on legal, governance, account and tax implications of proposed policies. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that would provide exposure across Private Equity, private and public companies, FCA regulations and listing rules.
We are seeking a qualified chartered secretary with over 10 years’ experience within a regulated environment. If you have exceptional stakeholder management skills, we’d like to hear from you.
Apply for Company Secretary - London - Financial Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Commercial & Retail Banking Compliance Executive jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Banking Compliance Executive jobs in London (Central)
- Investment Banking Compliance Executive jobs in London (Central)
- Private Banking / Wealth Management Compliance Executive jobs in London (Central)
- Banking Compliance Executive jobs in London (Central)