Senior Compliance Consultants – Institutional Fund Management
A leading consultancy is looking to add to their rapidly expanding business by adding an additional couple of Senior Compliance Consultants to their business. An exciting time to join this business and be part of the continued growth of the business.
- Manage a portfolio of client mandates and support clients with their compliance questions and requirements.
- Write mock-FCA inspection reports and review drafts prepared by other staff.
- Perform policy and procedure reviews, including supervising and reviewing the work of staff. Assist FCA-regulated clients in developing and documenting their compliance framework.
- Support clients where requested in interactions with the FCA during visits, and/or requests for information.
- Supervise and train Graduate Trainees, Consultants, and Compliance Analysts.
- Identify business opportunities to provide a more comprehensive offering of compliance services to existing clients.
- Write articles, make presentations, and give speeches on compliance topics
- At least 5 years Compliance experience, either working for a similar consultancy business or alternatively from an in-house Compliance team looking for a new and exciting challenge.
- Strong academic background ideally with a degree & a full or partially completed IMC.
- Confident & articulate with the ability to work with a range of different clients.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Please view all our other Live Jobs on our website www.CLARCrecruitment.com
Apply for Senior Compliance Consultants – Institutional Fund Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly