Head of Credit
As the Head of Credit, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a Lending Policy and associated procedures to ensure business strategy success.
A global, market-leading and award-winning financial services business.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Credit:
- Establish polices, systems and procedures for monitoring credit exposure
- Identify areas of over exposure and areas of opportunity
- Develop and maintain the Lending policy
- Maintain effective relationships with funders, third party supplies, etc.
- Manage the development, implementation, monitoring and reporting of scoring and decision systems and their effectiveness
- Conduct analysis, highlight areas of possible improvement and present robust arguments to support proposed changes
- Manage, motivate and develop direct reports (Fraud Investigator)
The ideal candidate for this Head of Credit opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Lending industry experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of credit scoring, its application and development
- Experience of Credit Policy and strategy
- Ideally experience in a specialist lending environment (loans / mortgages)
- The ability to form productive relationships at all levels
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate, well organised and reliable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications