Head of Compliance – Financial Crime & Offshore Structures Knowledge Required
Head of Compliance – Financial Crime & Offshore Structures Knowledge (from AML, Audit, Compliance or Risk) Required
Our client, a leading international bank, is looking for a Head of Compliance. Responsibilities will include:
• Providing leadership to compliance staff and managing the operations of the Compliance Department
• Implementing and monitoring the compliance program and annual compliance plan
• Monitoring key performance indicators and helping to identify and address regulatory compliance risks;
• Review continuing adequacy and adherence of policies and processes in light of regulatory requirements and market and business developments;
• Provide advice to the group’s business units on existing and emerging regulatory obligations and required process changes;
• Assist the Reporting Officer during vacation periods or during ad hoc absence.
• Sanctions Screening and Transaction Monitoring
You should have a good understanding of complex offshore structures, trust & funds with an extensive understanding of related regulatory issues (including AML, CTF & Sanctions) and experience working with automated transaction monitoring & screening systems. This should have been gained from AML, Audit, Compliance or Risk in a bank, trust company and/or corporate service provider, whether based in a similar offshore location or in a leading onshore centre. Role may suit someone able to step into the top job immediately or else start as a Senior Manager supervising the team whilst current Head oversees (title and salary dependant on experience, whilst tax is 6%).
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Symes FCA on 020 7330 6966 or send your details to him at David@compliancerecruitment.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.