Financial Crime Analyst – CFD & Spread Betting
A leading CFD firm is looking for a Financial Crime Analyst to join their team in a broad and wide ranging financial crime role which will also have some exposure to other compliance work.
- Conducting AML and Fraud related investigations, complying with relevant legislation
- Drafting STORs and SAR’s for escalation to the MLRO;
- Create and compile relevant data reports and cascade to key stakeholders
- Liaising with law enforcement and other agencies,
- Conducting surveillance activities to detect market abuse
- Reviewing sanction and PEP alerts;
- Operating with familiarity within a regulatory environment;
- Monitoring transactions and identifying suspicious activity;
- Identifying and combatting emerging threats in financial crime;
- Provide expertise and support to KYC and on-boarding processes,
- At least 3 years Financial Crime Compliance experience, ideally from a similar CFD/Spread Betting Firm.
- Experience in conducting investigations and drafting STORs and SARs;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.