KYC Team Leader – Previous Management Experience Required
Our client, a niche financial services firm, are looking to recruit a KYC Senior Team Leader, to oversee a newly created team who undertake all Know Your Customer and AML checks for new and existing clients. Managing a team, duties will include:
• Full line management responsibility for all KYC staff including objective setting, performance appraisals, coaching, training and development
• Responsible for the management and implementation of KYC and AML procedures and to identify any gaps
• Identify resource requirements by scoping additional tasks suitable for the KYC team and project plan the transition
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with existing internal and external customers and stakeholders to further the reputation of the KYC inside and outside the organisation
• Manage distribution and monitoring of work load to team members
• Ensure account reviews are kept up to date through appropriate monitoring
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years line management experience with a hands on knowledge of AML/KYC whether gained from a specialist department or a broader operations role.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge