AML Transaction Monitoring – Investment Banking
An Investment Bank based in Central London are looking for an AML Monitoring Contractor to join their team on a 5-6 month long contract to assist with their ongoing system upgrade.
- Analyse analyse data feed & rule logic working with internal & external IT teams.
- System & user testing of new version of monitoring system
- Testing & validating new functionality
- Managing project from initialisation to go-live
- Liaising with senior stake holders & project office to provide updates
- At least 3 years AML Monitoring/Surveillance experience from within an Investment Bank.
- Excellent experience of dealing with a range of Financial Crime alerts.
- Previous experience upgrading a system would be ideal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident facing off to all levels of management.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Please view all our other Live Jobs on our website www.CLARCrecruitment.com