Financial Crime Manager
A well-established corporate delivering services in the Financial Services arena.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Playing a key role within an ever-changing regulatory and non-regulatory environment, you will be expected to -
- Ensure the businesses within the Group are all compliant with the AML, Financial Crime, Sanctions and Terrorist Financing regulations and legislation.
- Deputise for the MLRO where required, including attendance at relevant Forums.
- Monitoring of the businesses to ensure AML/ Financial Crime compliance.
- Remain up to date with all financial crime related regulatory changes and communicate, recommend and implement any developments when needed.
- Maintain the AML Manual and Policies and ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Act as a central point of expertise to the business in regards to AML, Financial Crime, Fraud and other areas advised by the MLRO.
- Complete and submit comprehensive reports to the MLRO with the objective to provide assurance to the Board and Senior Management.
- Provide coaching and guidance to other team members.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in AML compliance
- Experience of working within an FCA regulated environment
- Experience of working within an HMRC regulatory framework
- Good people / interpersonal skills
- Asset services product experience would be an advantage