Our client is a well known Financial Services business who are currently recruiting for a Complaints Manager. Reporting to the Director of Conduct Risk & Regulatory Affairs the role will be responsible for leading the complaints function and ensuring the highest standard of customer experience.
- Ensuring that all complaint and enquiry services are provided in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with quality requirements.
- Daily management of the complaints team to a set of budgeted productivity & margin targets.
- Work closely with the current Third Parties to embed a set of newly established processes and procedures with a largely new team across 3 sites in the UK
- Collaborate with the risk & compliance team to implement the “lessons learnt” from the current complaint policy implementation.
- Communicating effectively with teams and stakeholders to provide clear and accurate messages on all aspects of business change & performance.
- Improving operational processes and introducing best practices that guarantee organisational well-being.
- Engaging with multiple stakeholders effectively to manage understanding the customer journey and the requirements to make change to better the customer experience.
- Demonstrating effective management of the complaints operations team to meet Key Performance Indicators set down.
- Identifying key areas of risk and issues identified as a result of the complaints operation.
- Developing strategies to promote team member adherence to performance goals and Regulatory requirements.
- Background within Financial services
- Previous experience of managing a regulatory complaints team / function
- Team management / formal line management experience
- Ability to maintain full understanding of the Regulatory environment