Compliance Risk Officer
Our client are a leading banking institution who are currently recruiting for a Compliance Risk Officer. The role will be responsible for supporting the Head of Compliance in ensuring that the business meets regulatory standards.
- Support the Head of Compliance as and when required on specific activities and projects
- Produce reports and returns which may involve detailed research and analysis from within and outside the unit
- Ensure all compliance principles, policies and procedures are clearly defined and regulatory developments are proactively communicated
- Provide support, advice and guidance on appropriate compliance framework, policies and procedures, which will facilitate the business in managing compliance risk within the business
- Ensure regulatory standards are met
- Regularly review and keep up to date with changes in regulatory, legislative and market practices that impact the business
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with the internal stakeholders
- Identifying key areas of risk and issues identified as a result of the complaints operation.
- Previous compliance experience within the financial services’ industry
- FCA understanding
- Experience within a regulated background