As the Reporting Analyst, you will join the risk team in carrying out daily credit and risk related matters.
An award-winning, multinational commercial bank. This successful business is now looking for a Reporting Analyst to join their team.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Reporting Analyst:
- Monitor, analyse and report on Trade & Transaction related matters
- Assist in optimising team productivity, ensuring deadlines are met and improving quality & accuracy of all tasks
- Provide support for Trade & Transaction operations
- Communicate effectively with fellow employees
The ideal candidate for this Reporting Analyst opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Experience in a similar analytical / reporting role
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel, Outlook & Word
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical & problem solving abilities
- Ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Good numerical understanding
- Excellent attention to detail
More searches like this
- Commercial & Retail Banking Statistical Analyst Executive jobs in Northwich
- Credit Risk Statistical Analyst Executive jobs in Northwich
- Quantitative Analytics Statistical Analyst Executive jobs in Northwich
- Risk Management Statistical Analyst Executive jobs in Northwich
- Banking Statistical Analyst Executive jobs in Northwich