Senior Compliance Analyst – Banking experience required
Our client, the London branch of an overseas banking group are looking to hire a Senior Compliance Analyst to directly support the Head of Compliance. In this interesting & varied role, duties include;
• Assist in managing the Compliance Monitoring Program and perform gap analysis to identify areas for improvement
• Take part in the annual review of Global Policies to perform a business impact analysis, identify areas of improvement as they relate to the business and propose policy and procedure updates based upon assessment results
• Assist in compiling and responding to due diligence inquiries
• Keeping abreast of regulatory developments that impact on the business globally
• Completion of client identity records and updating of associated client PEP/Sanction and high-risk customer screening logs
• Assisting the team with transaction monitoring, Sanctions/PEPs screening processes/reports
• Involvement in various ad-hoc compliance requests or projects
You should have good COBS compliance experience in a similar organisation, with an understanding of AML requirements. NB Nice pleasant company based in the heart of the City.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge