Compliance Manager – Asset Management & AIFMD Experience Needed
Our client, a leading investment management firm are looking for a Compliance Manager to assist the Compliance Officer execute the compliance programme for the funds business. Duties will include:
• Deal with technical queries from the business on regulatory requirements in respect to the regulated activates of the business, including AIFMD, MiFID & some US requirements
• Maintenance and management of the compliance policies of the firm in coordination with the Compliance Officer
• Assis with analysis of regulatory developments to ensure firm remains compliant and associated project work undertaken by the firm
• Coordination and completion of periodic regulatory reporting requirements in the UK, Ireland and US
• Undertake monitoring reviews in accordance with the Compliance Programme as required
The ideal candidate should have relevant compliance experience from a similar in-house role, a consultancy or the regulator with some experience of Alternative Investment Funds.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge