FINANCIAL ANALYST -P/Q ACCOUNTANT OR MATHS (OR SIMILAR) GRADUATE WITH GOOD EXCEL
Our client, an expanding financial services group, seeks a Financial Analyst to work with their growing network of independent agents to;
• Liaise regularly on accounting returns with the agents
• Review their transactions
• Ensure all reconciliations properly performed
• Work with the Compliance analyst to ensure AML regulations complied with
• Ensure security protocols observed at all times
• Assist generally with systems development and ad hoc projects
You should have strong IT skills (particularly Excel) and either be part qualified or if not have a degree in maths (or another quantitative subject) and good communication skills, as you will be dealing a variety of third parties across the world. You should also have a strong work ethic, a stable cv and be able to start by the end of February at the latest .
Please feel free to send your details to Britta Simek at email@example.com [please ensure address or postcode on cv or covering email]
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.